My friend Elizabeth Christian and I are hosting our first ever Fall Scrapbook Survival Retreat from October 26 through 28, 2018 in Twin Falls, Idaho.
Here’s what you can expect at the Retreat:
- Your own dedicated cropping space for the weekend
- 3 meals on Saturday and 2 on Sunday* (breakfast is for those staying at hotel)
- A beautiful hotel room with friends for 2 nights
- Gifts for coming, traditional or digital scrapbooking.
- 48 hours of fun time to get your projects done!
- A chance to win prizes!
The cost is $197 per person for a double occupancy room for the weekend. If you need more to a room, or other arrangements, please email me or leave a comment below and I can get in contact with you.
A $50 deposit is due by September 1st to hold your spot, and the remaining balance is due by October 1st because we have to finalize rooms with the hotel at that time. I’m sorry, but no refunds are possible after October 1st.
The ONE thing the hotel has request is that we do NOT bring/use any glitter for the weekend. It is written into our contract, so please help us keep our word that we will leave the glitter at home for the weekend. :0)
If you would rather get your information about the Retreat via email, use this page to get on the list. This will give you the first chance to find out about available spots for future Retreats, as well. You can unsubscribe at any time.